We are conveniently situated on the A28 eight miles from Canterbury and six miles from Ashford, in the heart of the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The hall is great for holding meetings, conferences, family parties, wedding receptions, club & society meetings, dance classes and much more. The North Downs area offers excellent opportunities for leisure activities such as walking and cycling.
The well appointed hall was completed in the Autumn of 2013 and offers a light and airy place undertake your activity, we offer,
- A car park for up to 30 cars, with an overflow car park for another 60 available. There are Disabled parking spaces reserved by the main entrance.
- Level access to the building from all doors.
- The John Sunley meeting room, a light room ideal for meetings of up to 20 peope, with direct access to the kitchen.
- The main hall, which can seat 150 in a theatre setting or up to 130 in a banquet setting.
- A large kitchen designed with the professional caterer in mind. Equipment includes a large double fridge, three under counter wine coolers, two ovens, a large induction hob and an industrial dishwasher. There is a hatch with a serving counter into the main hall.
- A digital projector and a large pull down screen are provided in the main hall.
- A two speaker sound system is provided in the main hall.
- Disco lighting and / or mood lighting is provided in the main hall.
- A large stage for performances.
- WIFI will be available soon.
- Under floor heating provides efficient heating during the cooler months.
- The hall is designed to be kind on the environment, we have large solar energy panels and recycling facilities for your waste.
- Direct access to the Parish Field, a large open space recently planted out with a community orchard, a Lime walk and many other trees.
New Email Address :