We are conveniently situated on the A28, between Canterbury and Ashford, in the Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Completed in 2013, the fully equipped hall is designed to provide a great location for holding meetings, conferences, family parties, wedding receptions, club & society meetings, dance classes and much more.
Facilities included in your hire are:
- A car park for up to 30 cars, with an overflow car park for another 60 available.
- Two mobility impaired parking spaces at the main entrance.
- Level access to the entrance lobby with easy access to all areas of the building.
- The John Sunley meeting room, a light room ideal for meetings of up to 20 people, with direct access to the kitchen.
- The main hall, which can seat 150 in a theatre setting or up to 130 in a banquet setting.
- A large kitchen designed with the professional caterer in mind. Equipment includes a large double fridge, three large under counter wine coolers, two ovens, a large induction hob and an industrial dishwasher. There is a hatch with a serving counter into the main hall.
- A digital projector and a large pull down screen are provided in the main hall.
- A two speaker sound system in provided in the main hall.
- Disco lighting and mood lighting is provided in the main hall.
- A large stage for performances.
- WIFI will be available soon.
- Under floor heating provides efficient heating during the cooler months.
- The hall is designed to be kind on the environment, we have large solar energy panels and recycling facilities for your waste.
- Easy access to the Parish Field, a large open space recently planted out with a community orchard, a Lime walk and many other trees.
There are some images of the hall on the facilities page, and you can check availability and make a booking using the quick and easy online calendar on the bookings page.
If you would like to view the hall, please contact us either via email,
or by calling 07842 073193. Please note that due to a large number of viewing requests, which requires volunteers to be available, we try to hold viewings on Thursday evenings each week, please call or email to arrange. Other times can be accommodated upon request.